Home > Specialties > X-Ray Film Changers, Roll-Film

X-Ray Film Changers, Roll-Film

Definition : X-ray film changers that transport roll films of a specific size from a supply magazine through an exposure area to a receiving magazine, in a manner very similar to the path of film through a movie projector. Typical roll-film changers have five major components: mounting stand, changer, supply magazine, receiving magazine, and program selector. The operating cycle of the changer comprises a transport period, when the film is in motion, and a stationary period when the film is held still for exposure.

UMDC code : 16592

U.S.companies only
Suppress Subsidiary Companies

No results at this time.