biological safety cabinet
Company : Biobase Biotech Co.,Ltd
Class II Biosafety Cabinet 11237BBC86 delivers maximum safety, comfort and convenience. Featuring an advanced design for easy operation and maximum safety, it could be used wherever protection is of paramount importance in safety levels 1 to 3, including research, pharmaceutical quality control labs, pharmacies, clinics and hospitals.
1. The hinged front window can be fully opened for easy and thorough cleaning of the unobstructed rear wall and all interior surfaces.
2. The transparent side glass windows maximize light and visibility inside the cabinet, providing a bright and open working environment.
3. The 10° Sloped front allows an ergonomic, fatigue-free working posture.
4. The front window is motorized for convenient, one-hand operation. The window control is mounted on the front control panel.
5. When fully lowered the front window, it seals automatically against a closed-cell peripheral gasket to isolate the interior and prevent escape of contaminants during decontamination.
6. Front window can be closed manually in case of power failure.
Rated voltage 110/220V± 10%
Rated frequency 50 Hz/60Hz± 1 Hz
External size(mm) 1300× 800× 2310 mm
Operation area size(mm) 1200× 600× 770 mm
Rated power(w) ≤ 1000 W
System exhaust quantity 460 m 3 /h
Down Flow Velocity 0.25-0.5m/s
Inflow Velocity 0.53m/s
Fluorescent lamp 21W× 2
Filtration efficiency 99.999%(diameter0.3μ m)
Noise ≤ 65dB(A)
Product URL : http://www.biobase.cc/productdetail.asp?PId=118
Last Updated : 11/13/2013